Thursday 21 June 2007

Time goes by so quickly

Wow my days off went so quick. I was so busy, I had no time to post on my blog as you can tell sorry.
We have been trying to finalise our wedding ceremony booklet, as we are getting married in a church we have been doing some research of readings. We have nailed it down to a couple of readings that are really nice and have a great message behind them.
It is such a relief that we have neally got our ceremony booklet completed.

We finalised our dinner menu which is one big thing crossed of the list.

The list is getting shorter soon everything will be done and we can just sit back and wait for the day to arrive.
I can't believe how close our big day is Iam getting so excited as it is not far away.


I received my copy of stitch 'n' Bitch and love it! I would recommend it to anyone that knits as it is full of tips and patterns, it is such a fantastic book. I have been reading it madly filling my head with heaps of tips, I love it1

That's it for me for now.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hey Jenn,
wow thanx for the recipes.... ur muffins look awesome and sound soooo yum... how is the knitting goin?? Am loving ur new look blog...cant believe how far along the wedding is comming....wow..
luv Abby

Jennilee said...

Hey Ab,
I came across the recipes and thought you might like them the cheese cake one look yummy!
The knitting is going really good about 1/8 off the way there slow and steady.

I know I can't wait for september to come around soooo exciting.
I will check out your stats counter.
Luv
Jennilee