Saturday 30 June 2007

A dash of Pink to wish for



Everyone has a wish list... On my wish list, I wish for

Pink Kitchenaid Mixer



Pink LeChasseur French oven










A Pink LeChasseur Baking dish













Pink Kitchenaid Blender




Jamie Oliver Professional Stainless Steel Set








Jamie Oliver Mug


Tea Set



Robert Gordon Teapot


Donna Hay Cook Book



The list could go on forever but I have listed a few of my fav things I wish I could call my own, maybe I might get a surprise at Chrissy time......

I have a passion for teapots especially pretty ones and just love the Robert Gordon teapot...

I think there is just something special when you can have a little luxury like drinking tea out of pretty cups served from gorgeous teapots.........

Donna Hay is such an Inspiration I just Love her cook books the recipes are pretty easy to follow and are full of flavor I just Love cooking up a storm with the guidance of Donna Hay's books....

When I first seen the Pink kitchenaid range I fell in love. Kitchenaid have brought out a range of colors but I think the Pink looks best!!! I can't wait to be able to light up my kitchen with some kitchenaid appliances and some LeChassuer Baking dishes maybe Christmas time......

I have been searching for a really good quality saucepan set and finally found one after a long search it's the Jamie Oliver range I would love to get my hands on a saucepan set from Jamie's range.....

Jamie's mugs are too die for he has brought out a range that suit's the individual there are so many to choose from....

I have shown a small piece of my wish list and would love to hear of other's wish list if anyone would like to share with me feel free to share your wishes................................................................

6 comments:

Abby said...

Hey Littlehead,
I love the Jamie Oliver cups.... and I bought the Super Mum one when I was away.... and I just dropped it on the floor and smashed it tonight.... I nearly cried.... luv Abby

Anonymous said...

You should outfit your newlywed kitchen in pink! Happy Day remembering when your Mr. Right popped the question...Happy Weekend to you both!

Jennilee said...

Hey Ab,
You poor thing, you will have to buy another one or maybe 2 just in case.

Hi Tracey,
Yeah I would love to I think I will start with the kitchenaid mixer...
Jennilee

Chookyblue...... said...

would just love the mix master......I have a very old one which still works but when the going gets tough you can hear her struggle...........the pink is so pretty........

Peta said...

Gorgeous pink things!

Jennilee said...

Thanks for your comment chooky blue I would love to have the pink mix master maybe one day....

Thanks peta for your comment I know I just love pink!!!
Jennilee