Thursday 14 June 2007

Busy as a bee




It has been all go the last couple of weeks with so much going on I have had no time to post on my Blog as you can tell very slack but have a good reason as I have been flat out doing Wedding stuf and lucky me got a visit from my handsome nephew Wyatt, I can't believe how much he has grown he is soooooo CUTE! It was so nice catching up with my big sister, her fiancee, Jesse and Wyatt.


Iam sooo excited about my wedding day it is starting to become so real now that we are getting closer to the big day.VERY EXCITING!!!


We had our food trial the other week and the food was absolutely delicious!!!
It was a really great weekend got to catch up with Katie and Sam and Denise and Peter and my Dad even came down to the food trial we all had a ball.


Daryl and I met with the minister and discussed our wedding ceremony very exciting!!


I met with my hair dresser that will be making mine and the girls hair gorgeous on the day, she is such a great hair dresser and really nice can't wait for all the girls too meet her.




So much has been happening.





No comments: