Tuesday 26 June 2007

Wedding Bliss............

Week by week Iam going to add a little insight into my wedding day. I will not be giving too much away as I want to keep it as a surprise!!Check Spelling

This week it's all about color......................

Shades of pink


Different shades of pink soooooooooooooo many to choose from. Lucky me, Iam in heaven looking at them all!




Invitations

The final guest list is done and has been sent off.

Now we are just waiting for the invitations to be printed and sent back to us for sending, I will post one as soon as I receive them.



Off to Melbourne

Next week we are off to Melbourne.

We are going to pick up our wedding bands sooooooooo EXCITING.

Daryl and I thought it would be nice if we got our wedding bands engraved.

So I ave chosen something for Daryl's and he has chosen something for mine.

We won't find out what is engraved on them until our wedding day.

I can't wait to find out what Daryl has come up with!!



We will also meeting up with our wedding photographer and having a pre-wedding shoot, very exciting I can't wait!

I have been going through my cupboard trying to find something to wear for the photo shoot.

It's always the way some many clothes but nothing to wear lol!!



We have neally finished our ceremony booklet we have just got to finalise our vows and where done.

We want to have personalised vows so we have been writing them together neally done.





That's about it for now.
It's all very exciting!!



Luv

Jennilee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such happiness...each word bears your smile :o) And, of course, there must be lots & lots of pink at your wedding--LOL! Happy Days! :o)

Abby said...

hey Jenn,
looks like it is all coming along huh.... not long now though.... what a wonderful day you have had.... I wish I could get a time out like that....mayb if Im good on my bday...hehe
luv Abby

Jennilee said...

Hi Tracy,
Yes it would be nice to have lots of pink lol!

Hey Ab,
Yeah not far away now!
Maybe you might get some pampering for your birthday we can only hope!!

Luv
Jennilee

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Tracy's mother. I just found you via her blog, Pink Purl. I've enjoyed reading your blog. Best wishes on your upcoming wedding. And yes, there definitely should be lots of pink!
Carol

Jennilee said...

Thanks Carol for your lovely words Iam glad you enjoyed reading my blog.
Jennilee

Anonymous said...

Good words.