Sunday 24 June 2007

Wonderful News

While I was checking my emails tonight I came across an email from my beautiful big sister Abby.
She happen to mention that she and her family where moving here to Cobar (where Daryl and I live). WoW That is like sooooooooooooo EXCITING!! I neally fell off my chair when I read it. I had to ring her straight away as I didn 't believe my eyes that she was going to be moving here from Outback SA. I can't wait for her to move here with her family. Oh I am just so excited, another thing to count down on. VERY EXCITING!!!!

6 comments:

Vintage Wine said...

That's great!
I'm really a family person :-) I want all my loved ones as close to me as possible, so I understand your excitement!

Abby said...

hey jenn,
thanx for the wrap...cant wait to move myself...then I can see my beautiful family all the time...
luv Abby

Anonymous said...

Hello! This is my first visit here, after you so kindly made a visit to my blog over the weekend--thank you! You have a lovely blog...I'm crazy about the color pink! And I must try those Toblerone Muffins--yum! I live far away from my family, so I can understand your excitement! In an ideal world, we all lived close as possible to our dear ones...So very happy for you & your family! Happy Summer Days to you all!

Jennilee said...

Hi Elisabeth,
Thanks I know Iam really close with my sister and it has been ages since we have lived clos to each other I can't wait!
Jennilee

Jennilee said...

Ab, Can't wait for you to move!!!
Luv
Jennilee

Jennilee said...

Hi Tracey,
Thanks for your comment!
It's good to meet another pink lover!
The Toblerone muffins are best eaten warm as the chocolate stays melted yummy!
Jennilee