Sunday 8 July 2007

Home sweet home............

We have returned from Melbourne back at home at last. It is nice to get away but it is soooo nice to get home and sleep in your own bed and be in your house.
It was great catching up with friends and family I wish we lived closer as you realise how much you miss them when you catch up with them.

We picked up our wedding bands, very exciting they look so beautiful I can't wait to be able to wear mine!!

I was able to do some knitting on our trip away and have Nealy finished my scarf....
Still have a little bit to go.

Melbourne is such a wonderful city I love it when we get a chance to visit there is so much to do, see and eat in Melbourne!

As it is cold here I have decided to make up a big pot of Lamb shank and Vegetable soup, it should go down quiet nicely as it will warm us up in the inside......

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

4 comments:

Abby said...

hey jenn,
I am glad you had a great trip.... I love the food and shopping inmelbourne too.... you lucky girl... your soup sounds yum.... we just finished a great big pot of chicken vegetable.,...
luv Abby

Anonymous said...

So glad you had time with family! I live far from my own, so I very much understand how you feel. So exciting with your wedding rings! Make the coming day seem even more real, doesn't it? Enjoy your warming soup & the week ahead! ((HUGS)) :o)

Abby said...

hey Jenn,
guess what you tagged... luv u
Abby

Jennilee said...

Thanks Ab for tagging me will give it a go.....
Jennilee